WHAT BENEFITS CAN EDARCADE BRING TO YOU?
Game-Based-Learning can bring a whole new world of learning and engagement to your classroom. The benefits include:
- Build a bridge between you and your students
- Deliver learning in a new and exciting way
- Build on the keyboard skills and hand-eye coordination of your students
- Encourage conversation, debate and play in the classroom
- Help support students in a digital environment they are comfortable with
- Teach students to be competitive by comparing their game scores
- Students relating to and following the behavior of inspirational virtual characters
- Encouraging creativity and ‘out-of-the-box’ thinking
- Have students play games solo, and encourage their independent thinking
- Empower students to take on wacky roles, characters, and scenarios
- Heighten students puzzle solving skills
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF EDARCADE?
EDArcade has been developed to allow Primary School pupils all over the world to learn core and tough to teach topics through exciting and unique game-based learning.
Our primary focus is for students to learn and increase their engagement through a gaming platform.
HOW IS EDARCADE DIFFERENT?
EDArcade sets itself beyond than other Game-Based-Learning packages in many ways, especially with what we offer on the teacher side of the package.
- No microtransactions or in-game exchanges of money
- Tracking and Progress on the teacher side, making identifying areas of strengths and weakness simple
- The ability to register, track and assign variables to students, such as grade targets and additional learning requirements
- Over 100 educational games spanning topics across the board; English, Maths, Science, PSHE, E-Safety, Mental health and more!
- Versatile web-based games built for usage with both keyboard and mouse
- Insight into the playtime of the student
- Homework setting and pathway creation
- Cast of interesting and relatable characters for students to engage with and watch
- Over 20 educational videos, beautifully animated and voice-acted by a range of characters
- Extended focus on Tough-To-Teach topics, such as Alcohol Awareness, Disability Awareness, Inappropriate Touching and Puberty
OUR CORE BELIEFS